Hey y’all! Lindsey here. I figured that – since this is my first blog post – I should take a moment to let you get to know me before we dive into the fun stuff. So, here’s the gist:
- I’m a social strategist with a passion for building small business ➝ After working in D.C. for agencies representing some of the biggest trade associations and for-profit organizations in the country, I quickly realized that #livinglocal was more my speed.
- My parents are small business owners, so maybe I should have seen that coming.
- I do things with heart or not at all. Every job I take on, I take on with thoughtfulness and integrity and will never give anything less than 110 percent.
Here’s the shortlist:
- I’m an INFJ, if you know anything about Myers Briggs.
- I believe coffee is an essential food group, as is pizza.
- Instagram is my all-time favorite social platform.
- I have a moderate obsession with agendas and nice pens.
Need some credentials?
- I’m a Seattle U alumna who majored in strategic communications and humanities for leadership. Go Redhawks!
- I’m also (kind of) a University of Washington alumna and received a graduate certificate in storytelling and content management. Go Dawgs!
- I’m currently a student at Georgetown University pursuing my master’s in public relations and corporate communications. Hoya saxa!
Questions? Comments? Let me know! Looking forward to connecting.